You didn’t really expect me to let 2007 end without my usual year-end post, now did you? I might have disappeared for a while because of the whole Christmas thingy but I don’t break traditions. And it’s my tradition to always make a year end post. Even our crappy internet connection won’t stop me from posting one.
According to our Pastor 2007 is the year of the open door. And indeed it was. There were a lot changes in my life and I am thankful that God was always beside me to help me in every decisions that I make and to guide me throughout the whole “transition” thingy. I’m not gonna elaborate on what has happened in my life in the year 2007 because it will take forever to write and I’m sure that you’ll all be bored to death half-way through so I have decided to stick with my usual year-end post format. Meaning, I will enumerate the most memorable moments in my life in the year 2007!
1. The JS Prom. How can I not remember this event? That night was one of the highlights of my high school life! I danced my heart out al night long with my friends and classmates. AB even got my crush (ex-crush na lang! hehehe!) to dance with me! The food still sucked but every minute of that night was worth remembering!
2. Senior’s Retreat. We had horrible food that day but listening to the speaker definitely helped me boost my confidence for college.
3. My sixteenth birthday. No I didn’t have a party but having my closest friends over and the fact that I’ve been living in this world for sixteen years already are enough reasons to include my sixteenth birthday as a memorable event in my life this year. =)
4. Graduation Day. It was a sad, happy, proud, exciting day for me. It was the day that I last saw my HS friends and Newton complete. I remember, crying my eyes out while singing our graduation song! I remember marching on stage and receiving my diploma. It was just a very blissful day for me, my friends and my family.
5. June 13 2007. My first day in college. What can I say? I had butterflies in my tummy when I stepped in ERH105. Hahaha! It was all good though coz I made heaps of new friends even before I can say “loner”!
6. August 15, 2007. The day I got caught by a D.O for sitting on the tables at the kubos. Enough said!
7. October 17,2007. The day I found out that I passed Algebra!
8. December 25, 2007. I had fun with my family on this special day! Plus I saw Anne Curtis and Sam Milby on this day! Wohoo!
I might have forgotten to include some other significant events but who cares? Hhhhmm…well I hope you guys had a great year as well! And I hope that 2008 would be a better year for all of us. And yes I actually decided to have a few New Year’s resolution this year.
1. Eat healthy. That means less Hany Bars, Cream-Os, chocolate and all the stuff that can get you diabetes and also no more alcohol!
2. Stop staying up too late and sleep like a normal person.
3. Start exercising again.
4. Save, save, save!
5. Be a better person. =)
Err. Have to go.