- Hullo. How y'all been? I know. After ten hundred years again. I was too busy tryna meet all the school shitz as any good student would. Or maybe not. Seriously, last week was one of the most hectic weeks I've ever had in my whole life. It was...horrible. There were so many requiremnts needed but there was so little time. Ugh...I'm just glad it's over. Well almost. There's still the final exams. But that shall pass by so quickly that I won't even notice it!
- Weekend was awesome! Two of my really good friends T (a college friend) and R( highschool friend) celebrated their birthday. T had her celebration last Saturday and R had hers yesterday. So yup two consecutive nights of well uh...fun sleep deprivation! Mark...I know you're still not over the whole blow-the-candle incident of mine. Bet you dreamed about that that night!
- I seriously need to do something with my hair! I've been so lazy to go to the salon to get it trimmed. I was supposed to have it trimmed two months ago but I kept on postponing it coz of laziness. And now it looks weird. It's super long (as in waist long), the ends are dry and my fringe is awkwardly long as well. It's so hard to manage. The weather's not helping either. Ugh!
- It wasn't until last Saturday when I realized something...I want a car. I want a freakin' car. Right now I'm not even askin' for a flashy one. I'd be pretty contented with a Mazda 3 1.6L or a pink Honda Jazz. I hate commuting when it's raining or when it's too hot. Geez. If I can't have a car then at least lemme my driver back! *sigh*
- I was bloghopping and saw this at Frances' blog...and because I'd do anything for a free handbag. Please click. I want a free handbag. Haha!
Okay..like WTF. Seriously...
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH VICTORIA BECKHAM??? Apparently she spent £3,300 to have these heel-less latex boots made especially for her. And I don't understand why. Someone please explain to me why would anyone pay that amount of money for a pair of hideous heel-less boots?????
Photos courtesy of: Best Week Ever